In order to be considered as an adopter, you must.....
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your current address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord (proof of lease required)
- Have the knowledge and consent of the adult members of your household
- Be able to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical care and proper home care for your pet
Please be advised that a completed application is not a guarantee of adoption.
Applications are reviewed Wednesday through Saturday.
The Vol Aux cat adoption center is located at the Toms River Petsmart located at 1232 Hooper Ave Toms River 08753.
Anyone interested in our cats cat view them anytime during store hours. Anyone who would like to meet our cats can fill out an adoption application either in the store or online.
Our volunteers are available at the adoption center on Saturday's 10 - 2 and Sunday's 11 - 3 for scheduled meet/adoption appointments and to answer questions.